Thursday 21 January 2010

Special challenge and blog hop update


Mysterious goings on eh ?

Well, that's how I have seen it referred to in blogland several times and you could just be right ! And this is just a cardboard box ? And it takes up a big chunk of my conservatory table.

But I know you have all been waiting for me to post some more information, so I figure I can't keep you waiting too much longer so here we go...............bet you thought I was going to reveal all didn't you..................oh no, not quite yet, where's the fun in that ?


But I am going to share a couple of sneak peeks of the candy the overall challenge winner will receive. There will also be two runners up prizes which I will share soon.......and one or two more might be added along the way if the challenge proves oh so popular.........so the more of you that enter, the more candy prizes we will be giving away.

And I am also going to let on who's behind all of this, it's Sir Stampalot who are offering the oh so generous candy to celebrate their move to a lovely new shop. It's only a few doors away from their old shop, but so much bigger........you have all heard the one about the kid in the candy shop, well it's like that every time you step inside. The hardest decision is knowing which direction to go first......the buying bit sort of comes naturally ! There is plenty of parking space and of course their on line store will continue as previously.

Then there is the blog hop with ten more prizes on offer.........one at each 'blog calling point' you will visit on your way round, plus yet another prize for getting the correct answer using all the clues you collect. And of course all of those who link up and leave a comment in the post which is at the top of my blog - not this post, will be entered into the draw on 31st January for yet another candy prize. So keep your eyes peeled as I will adding more details over the next week or so. Remember, you have to be in it to win it.

29 comments:

pinky said...

Oh Brenda is it a hoover lol. Very exciting, can I enter lol. Getting very exciting.
Pinky

Annette said...

Brenda just managed to get it set up on my blog, please can i enter. Very intresting!!!! Sandrax

Unknown said...

Ooh, you naughty tease you! xx

craftymum said...

Can't imagine what the candy is. This is so exciting
Love Sarah W XXX

Fliss said...

Really looking forward to this Brenda-very exciting! Thought it might be Sir Stampalot too and I'm about to email Andy and Janice as I ordered some stuff online yesterday afternoon and postie has just brought it!!! How about that for great service!
xx

mae said...

Que habra dentro de esa caja?????me gustan las sorpresas!!!!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh wow Brenda. It gets ever more exciting. You keep teasing, but its good fun.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Tanya said...

Me too!Me too!
Thanks Brenda!

☼ Cheryl* said...

wow!! SOOO much Candy! I can't wait to play this blog hop.

Lynne K said...

Ooh, how exciting! No idea what it is, so can't wait to see!

Anonymous said...

oh so mysterious! Can't wait!

Sarah A said...

Mystery continues..... you tease you!!

Sarah x

Scrappymax said...

You know just how to get a girl excited don't you Brenda. Can't wait to see what it is and so generous of ir Stampalot
Max x

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda, can I say congrat's for writing all that...and explaining it so clearly... if it were me, I would have probably got so confused and wrote an essay....lol
Well...this is all too exciting...I can't wait...
x
Vicky

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Sounds like fun...looking forward to it!

Terry

lisa said...

What a tease you are, Brenda.

Lisax

Zoechaos said...

1st of Feb is a Monday hope we workers will be able to join in once we get home :)

Lynda said...

You're such a tease Brenda and loving every minute of it too I bet!

Love Lynda xxx

Beryl said...

It's got me beat. I need snother clue.
Beryl xx

Merry said...

What an interesting photo....I am sure it is alien. This is fun and can't wait for the blog hop.

Unknown said...

Oh Brenda I know you love SSA and thought it would be connected with them, but this candy is very VERY intreging!!!! mmmmm what can it be?

Love Dawn xx

Suzi B said...

This sounds very interesting... (French Accent)
i wait with baited breath.
xx Sue B xx

maddy hill said...

Hi Brenda -
i would like to enter my blogging friend CAZZY for the candy if i may .... she has posted it on her blog - but wrote on her blog that she cant post a comment to let you know .

so if its ok id like to do it for her please ..

her post is at ..
http://cazzytime.blogspot.com/2010/01/mystery-blog-candy.html
thanks hun and your candy sure does like mysterious !

maddy .

Jenny V. said...

What a tease you are Brenda. I love surprise!
Sound like fun!

Lori said...

Oh I am getting excited about this!!! I wish I lived next door to Sir Stampalot - lol!
Love and hugs ~ Lori

A Consuming Passion said...

Hmmm what a tease!!!!
But such fun can't wait!!!

Valentina said...

No idea what it is. Surprise??????

Cathy Glitter Happy said...

How exciting cant wait to find out x cathy

Beryl said...

Just had a thought today - is it something you might get at an Ann Summers party???
Beryl xx