Sunday 13 September 2009

Rosdie Dees sneak peek

It's Sunday folks and that means time for a new Challenge at Rosie Dees. Here's a sneak peek at my project - you can see the full reveal over on the challenge blog at 6pm today along with all the other DT work to inspire you.


And I can also share my card for the current challenge which askes us to use ovals or circles on our project. I used this absolutely yummy DP from Black Market Paper Company and found some bazzil which matched perfectly. The ovals are cut with Nesties through the Bug and the image is Inkadinkado 98396 Winter Birds and the swirls 97513 all stamped simply with versafine black and embossed with detail clear. As you might have noticed I have used these sets rather a lot lately.......no apologies though as they really are so versatile. I finished with some gems, button and string.

11 comments:

Sally H said...

Beautiful! I love that inkadinkado set. Unfortunately, I will have to wait till christmas for any more as I spent quite a bit yesterday!

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!! Love the bird image and all the gorgeous swirls!!

Tracy said...

I spy some choccies, your stamps always have a classy look and they are ideal for a variey of people.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

cheryl said...

oh i adore this its just so classy and elagent too love cheryl xxxxxxxx

Merry said...

What a wonderful bird image....great card.

Francesca said...

Great card

Hugs
Francesca

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Brenda,
This is a gorgeous card, I love the background and the beautiful stamp you have used.
Have a lovely day!
Clare xx

Lesley Edmonds said...

This is beautiful Brenda! Sounds like you had a good weekend too!
Lesley x

Unknown said...

Love the birdy and what you have done with him

Love Dawn xx

Carol said...

WOW, gorgeous card Brenda, I absolutely love the colours and the layout. x

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Love the stamping and the colours you've used with this one, Brenda.. Gorgeous!

Hugs,
Chris xx