Wednesday 16 September 2009

Create and Craft this Friday

Oooooooops, I can't blame Mr Blogger for this one, card is there now.

There is a brand new show from Stamp Addicts being screened on Create and Craft/Ideal World/Freeview 36 this Friday 18th September at 11am. As well as featuring two of the stamps from the last Christmas show in July, there will be some brand new products including a very special stamp from JukiKins which I know Sarah and Vicki are really excited about.

Back in July I shared several of my DT cards with you which I created for the show and was going to show you some more.......but my photo editor is just not playing ball and won't let me access the file........who said technology was good ? So having spent a couple of hours or more faffing about I decided it was quicker to just make some more. So here is the oh so jolly snowman JudiKins 2084H.

He is stamped with black memento ink and coloured with Promarkers and glittered with crystal fine glitter. The tree stamped with Tim Holtz Peeled Pain is Magenta swirl gran, the DP My Minds Eye and the snowflakes cut on Cricut Accent Essentials. I printed the greeting on the computer and added buttons and string to finish.

15 comments:

Annie said...

hmmmmmm thanks for letting us know about the show - will certainly watch out for that. I can't see your card though !!! Sounds good though.

Ann xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Brenda, Sorry I can't see your card. Thanks for letting us know about the show. I am at work on Friday so will try to remember to record it. Sounds like you had a lovely day with Jules on Sunday. I wondered when I read your post whether you were going to visit her at the festival.

Lisa x

Louise said...

such a cute snowman and love what you have done with him. I am off on friday so will watch out for programme.

Lisa said...

I can see your card now and it's gorgeous! I love this snowman image.

Lisa x

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous card Brenda love the stamp and thanks for letting us know about the show will have to set recorder xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

What a fabulous christmas card, a snowman to melt your heart, so cute and smiley.I will be watching the show , I have ordered from their shop a few times. They seem nice girls. janex

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous snowman, wonderful details and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

That snowman is THE cutest little fella I've ever seen.

Fab card Brenda.

xx

Lynda said...

Fab card Brenda - love that snowman. Will try and remember to watch the show on Friday.

Love Lynda xxx

Annie said...

was scrolling down my following and saw the card had appeared now - brilliant snowman.

Ann xxx

Sally H said...

Gorgeous card, brenda. Are you entering it for the Passion for Promarkers challenge this week, as it is polkadots?

Beryl said...

Fab card. Gorgeous snowman who looks sooo happy.
Beryl xx

raindropecho said...

I absolutely adore this card!! The snowman is layered perfectly. Wonderful job, as always :)

stampinfrog said...

This snowman is soooooo cute and you have colored him so beautifully!
Hugs,Connie

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Once again, love that snowman! He's adorable! And that tree! Loving the swirls on it. Darnit.. more £££££s!! lol ;o)

Hugs,
Chris xx