Monday 3 August 2009

By the magic of Mr Blogger

Now we know I'm not officially here, we are hopefully on our way from Gibraltar to Cannes to see how the other half live ........ Gib's not the most exciting of places, but it does have cheap perfumes, alcohol and other duty free goodies plus a M&S so can't be all bad and of course not forgetting those 'b' monkeys ......... but I for one will be giving them a miss as usual........just not an animal I can warm to.

I determined to try and make up some cards to schedule posting so as to keep my blog active whilst way so by the magic of Mr Blogger I am going to share some fantasy cards with you for a couples of days. The stamps are new stash from Lavinia stamps, all very me and which I found courtesy of Jules do check our her blog, her style is fab.
I created the background for this one using brayering, stamped the fairy very simple with vermafine black end embossed with detail clear. The little toadstools are also a Lavinia stamp and the leaves at the top and birds are Art Impressions stamped with Brilliance. The large leaves were cut with my new L-Em.com punch available from Sir Stampalot, scalloped border with Martha Stewart doily lace punch and flowers, gems and liquid pearls added to finish.

17 comments:

Juls said...

what can I say, just stunningly beautiful!

eiyiyi said...

Oh my, this just takes my breath away. It's amazing. eileen xoxo

Kari said...

Oh,my...This is wonderful,Brenda!
Gorgeous colours toghether and the image is so lovely!!Beautiful...:)
Have a great day:)

Hugs,Kari:)

Nannieflash said...

Oh Brenda, your card is stunning, love the way youve given it such a gorgeous whispy appearance. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Janis Lewis said...

I love fairies and I love the color contrasts of this card! Beautiful! Hope you're having a great time on vacation!

Tracy said...

Oh Gosh Brenda, this card is so gorgeous, I love it. It's enchanting.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Brenda love the papers and design, just beautiful.
Hugs Linda

craftimamma said...

I love pink and green together and they are mixed perfectly on this beautiful card.

Lesley Xx

Jules said...

Hi Brenda

What a wonderful creation.

So pleased you like the Lavinia Stamps.

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday.

Love Jules xx

Carol said...

This is really pretty Brenda xx

Gillian said...

Hi Brenda,

This is such a pretty card, and the colours are perfect. Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Gill x

lisa said...

Hi Brenda. I have to admit I have a soft spot for Gib as we went there for our Honeymoon, the choice was nothing to do with me but we had a great time for 3 days. There is quite a bit to see when you get under the surface. I agree about the monkeys though.
Love Love Love this card. I adore Lavinia stamps and you have used them beautifully. That leaf punch is a must too.

Lisax

Irene said...

Hello Brenda

Your card is stunning and so elegant. I hope you are enjoying your hols.

luv
irene
xxxx

Liz said...

Brenda thats just such a stunner beautiful

liz x

PinksyDoodles said...

Wow, this is stunning Brenda, I absolutely adore it!
Clare x

Lynda said...

Brenda this is so beautiful and magical - I love absolutely everything about it.

Love Lynda xxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Hun just trying to catch up on everybodies blogs!

This is just stunning I LOVE IT !!!!



Emma xxx